By Shreejana Hickman
2. Toys r Us: This 3 story toy heaven is right in the heart of
4. NY Aquarium,
5. The Jewish Museum: Children Under 12 are always free. They have Free Saturdays from to . In addition, as BOA customer the first weekends of every month is free. Kids 3-10 can enjoy the interactive, Archaeology Zone. Here the kids can discover what happens to the artefacts once they are unearthed and brought to the labs for analysis.
7. Skating Rinks: The admission to Bryant Park Ice Skating Rink is free. However the skate rentals are $12 each. If you are visiting family/friends you can always borrow theirs, that's what we do! The
8. NY Hall of Science: This is located at
9. Story times: No matter where you are, kids always enjoy story time; and a little downtime for you. Most Barnes & Noble bookstores offer story times for different kid's age group. Time and days will vary by location. You also want to check it by the local library close to where you are staying. Usually story times last about 30 minutes, with stories, songs, colouring or some arts and crafts. The best part is that it's always free!
About the Author
Shreejana Hickman Writes: You can also read my article 10 Family Fun things to do in NYC for FREE, for other great activities at, http://www.travelbargainmama.com/ I'm Shreejana Hickman, and I began the blog, Travel Bargain Mama to assist moms, families, and any travel enthusiasts, find the ultimate travel bargains available, family and or kid friendly activities throughout the US, around the world, or in your local area. Despite these tough economic times, we can still enjoy travelling to new and exciting places, or to a favourite city. Travel Bargain Mama was started on the premises of value, hard-to-find bargains, and getting more with less.
Article Source: Ezine Articles...
Image: Coney Island Reflections, by Jim Lesses