Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday Photos: Tuileries Garden

Image: A grove of trees stripped bare of the summer cover in the Tuileries Garden, Paris

In July 2009 I introduced a regular Friday Photo ‘section’ to the Compleat Traveller, but for reasons I no longer remember, I stopped making regular updates (the last photo appeared in November of that year). However, since I have thousands of photographs waiting to see the light of day, I have decided to reinstitute the Friday Photo section with this post.

Image: Time to ponder

Yesterday, I wrote about the Tuileries Garden in Paris, and thought I’d add some extra photographs here for your viewing pleasure.

Image: Slowly melting ice/snow slips towards the edge of this café tabletop

Image: A murder of crows looking for food

You can see larger versions of these photographs and many others through my Flickr page here… or click here to watch a full screen slide show of all my photographs…


More Information

PS: You can find previous Friday Photos by using the search box at the top left of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments, Thoughts and Feedback is encouraged.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...